7th. - 13. July
In Denmark paragliding activities are allowed between sunrise and sunset. This gives us roughly 18 hours a day to play and fly during the festival.
|Daily briefing (first day one hour)||Camping area||8:30||0.5 hour||1|
|Driving to the useful site||-||If needed||0- 1 hour||2|
|Training & flying on your own||Site area||???- 12:00||ca. 2 -3 hours||3|
|Ground handling practical seminar||Site area||12:00 - 12:30||0.5 hour||4|
|Training & flying on your own||Site area||12:30-14:30||ca. 2 hours||5|
|Ground handling practical seminar||Site area||14:30 - 15:00||0.5 hour||4|
|Training & flying on your own||Site area||15:00 - ???||2 - many hours||5|
|Driving back to Camp site||-||If needed||0-1 hour||6|
- With weather info, which site we go to use today and site technicalities/dangers
- If the home site works well, we stay there and save time on this
- Train on your own while our instructors walk around, observe you and give short & related advice.
- Instructor takes the glider and shows some essential tips on how to.
- You can use the tips & tricks we just showed to you and train / fly with more confidence.
- Hopefully we save that too some days.
- You take brake, rest, eat or go for a swim whenever you like.
- The last day our team stops at 14:00. You may fly as long as you wish.
- Remember to have fun!